Peda, a delicious delicacy made from milk and sugar is known as an auspicious sweet because it is also served as prasad or prasadum in many parts of India. Keeping up with its importance, Ghasitaram’s produce this Mawa Peda with the same authenticity so that the safest and truest product reaches to you.
- Contains finest Milk, sugar and dryfruits cooked to perfection to make your favourite traditional white mawa peda
- Shelf life is 8 - 10 days
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, in an air tight container
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.