Bhakhari Methi-(200 g, Pack of 2)
The special recipe entails preparing the bread from wheat flour, mixed with a small amount of edible salt, oil, and hot water. It is kneaded into smooth, stiff dough and spread out over a flattened container. The thin rounded sheets are then cooked over heat. Our ready-to-eat Bhakhari contains no added sugar and is free from trans-fats or cholesterol. The bites - prepared under supervised hygienic condition are finally vacuum-packed for maximum shelf life, retention of optimum flavors and freshness. Methi Bhakhari is ready-to-eat and incredibly
delectable. Made from wheat and fenugreek, it brings home the authentic flavors of Gujarat. You can pair the round, crisp savory with a topping of cheese, red chili pickle, or relish it as a standalone snack - for some filling and delicious experience.
- The packet contains 200 g x 2 Pack or 400 g of product.
- Shelf life is 180 days
- Keep away from direct sunlight in a cool and dry place. Store in an air tight container.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.