This chutney is a hot favourite in North Karnataka and every home houses it. Mix it with desi ghee or oil and make a paste to apply on steaming idlis or dosas or even toasted bread!
The ingredients have been hand roasted to keep the aroma and flavours intact just like Granny made in those days.
In an emergency, the chutney can double up as Sambar masala/ Rasam masala too.
- Contains Chana dal, Urad dal, Rice, Tamarind, Jaggery, Dried coconut, Curry leaves, Coriander seeds, Cumin seeds, Oil, Dried red chillies, Red chilli powder, Iodised salt.
- Shelf life is 6 months
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.