Mature coconut is ground and fried. When sugar is added while frying it, the whole substance becomes sticky. It is now rolled into small balls and kept separately to dry. These small balls of coconut are called Narikol Laddo. It is served with tea.
- Mature coconut meat is ground and fried.
- Weight: 400grams
- Shelf life is 6 days
- Store in a cool and dry place
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.