Dried Figs (Anjir)
Figs are one of the earliest fruits grown by man. Though figs are not available throughout the year, dried figs are (popularly known as anjeer in India). Not only is dried fig tasty to eat, it has numerous health benefits to offer as well, such as:
- Improves Digestion
- Prevents hypertention
- Prevents Heart diseases.
- Strenghten Bones
- helps curing Iron deficiency
- Shelf life is 45 days
- Store in a cool and dry place in an air tight container.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.