Gulab jamun, or Gulaab jamun, is a milk-solids-based sweet mithai, popular in countries in South Asia, in particular in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Popular Indian dessert of fried dumplings soaked (dipped) in rose scented sugar syrup.
- Contains Wheat Flour, Milk Solid, Clarified Butter (Ghee), Saffron, Cardamom & Sugar Syrup.
- Packet contains 1000 g of Gulab Jamun Tin
- Shelf life is 90 days
- Keep away from sunlight. Store in a cool & dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.