Ker Sangri Pickle
Spicy Rajasthani Berries pickled in a mustard base. The Greek sounding name traces its roots to Mharo Rajasthan. While you were busy clicking selfies wearing their vibrant headgears, they were silently rustling up a delightful combination of the berry ker and the bean sangri, showered in spicy wonders. Khamma Ghani!
- Contains Ker, Sangri, Rai kuria, fennel, dry mango powder, chili powder, oil
- Weight: 250 grams
- Shelf life is 6 months
- Store in a cool and dry place, To serve, use dry spoon only
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.