Can you guess, which country is the highest producer of Guavas in the world? I-N-D-I-A. And we truly apologize to include it so late in our spread. Though the origin of Guavas is uncertain, a quick search online points at southern Mexico – hundreds of miles away from India. How did they reach here? Munch a few chunks and you might get the answer.
- Contains Dehydrated Guava and Indian Spices
- Weight: 250 grams
- Shelf life is 12 months
- Store in a cool and dry place, To serve, use dry spoon only
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.