Rice is the main crop of Assam. Scented or aromatic rice, a unique class of rice grown as winter rice in Assam is very popular and highly valued due to its quality, palatability and it’s popularly known as Joha rice in Assam. Known for its flavor and is an indispensable feeding item during festival time. High fat, albumin and globulin contents make the Joha rice a suitable nutritious cereal. Wing to its small grain size and high aromatic value is best suited for preparation of Payas (Kheer) or Rice Pudding. It is also consumed as Plain Boiled Rice and as Pulao (flavored fried rice) giving an extra flavor cuisine.
- Scented or aromatic, a unique class of rice.
- Shelf life is 90 days
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Buy More, Save More.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.