Bamboo Shoot, known as 'Khorisa' in Assam, is commonly used in Asian cooking, especially to flavour broths. Its distictive earthy aroma adds a whole new level of flavour and deliciousness to meat preparations and curries. It has numerous health benefits, most popular ones being its ability to keep cholesterol levels in check and boost immunity. The 'Khorisa' pickle, flavoured with King Chilli, has a unique hot and sour taste. A must have in every kitchen!
- Contains Bamboo Shoot, King Chilli, Mustard Oil, Homemade spices and Acetic Acid.
- Weight: 200 grams
- Shelf life is 12 months
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Warning: Use in mild quantities.Keep away from children. Do not use wet or used spoon.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.