Sandah is processed by boiling paddy in water. It is drained and sun-dried then de-husked, roasted and ground to powder. We in Bhogali Jalpan process the Sandah by roasting the parboiled rice at 160° C in a roaster and then grinding the roasted rice uniformly then sieving. Milky Sandah is a processed, ready to eat breakfast meal. Sandah is mixed with branded milk powder and sugar powder in a particular ratio in a food graded blending machine, which can be eaten by adding only lukewarm water. It gives instant energy because of a high amount of carbohydrate.
- Sandah is mixed with branded milk powder and sugar powder in a particular ratio in a food graded blending machine, which can be eaten by adding only lukewarm water.
- Weight: 400 grams
- Shelf life is 120 days
- Store in a cool and dry place
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.