Organic Long Wheat Flour (Emmer Wheat)
Long Wheat (Triticum Dicoccum - Emmer wheat or Farro) is a type of hulled wheat commonly called by the name as ‘jave or khapli’ in India. Long wheat is nutritionally superior when compared to commercially available durum wheat in its protein and dietary fiber contents. It is tastier, softer and has higher satiety value. It is more suited for diabetes management. It was widely cultivated in the ancient world, but now considered as a relic crop.
Our grains are stone ground at a very low temperature (cold milled) & are not exposed to scorching heat. Low temperature means all the nutrients are retained in the flour.
- Contains Organic Long Wheat Flour (Emmer Wheat).
- Shelf life is 6 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.