Organic Sprouted Green Pea Flour
Our 100% certified organic green peas have been sprouted, dried, and cold-milled into flour. The process of sprouting breaks down the enzyme inhibitors present in the green peas, making it much easier for the body to digest and absorb the nutrients. Sprouting also increases the nutritional content and makes it more bioactive. The superior nutritional value accumulated during sprouting is retained after drying and cold-milling into flour. Our air-cooled cold-milling process finely grinds the entire sprouted peas including the outer seed coating and the sprout without generating heat, thus retaining all the nutrients, while giving a smooth texture.
Sprouted green peas flour is a good source of phyto-nutrients, anti-oxidants, protein and fiber. It is also an excellent source of folic acid and B-complex vitamins, vitamin A, C, and K and minerals such as calcium, iron, copper, zinc, and manganese.
- Contains Organic Sprouted Green Pea Flour.
- Shelf life is 9 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.