Organic Sprouted Ragi Flour
Sprouting (germination): sprouting process changes a dormant grain into a living food. It increases the protein, mineral, vitamin and fiber content of the grains. The nutritional qualities of the sprouted grains are bio active and are easily absorbed by our body.
Sprouted ragi (finger millet) flour has increased protein, dietary fiber and enhanced iron bio availability when compared to un sprouted ragi flour. Ragi is one of the abundant sources of calcium among plant foods. Additionally, it exhibits anti-microbial and anti-ulcerative properties. It is naturally gluten-free.
Traditionally, ragi is used in management of diabetes and as a weaning food for infants. It is rich in polyphenols (micro-nutrients) which are helpful in prevention and management of lifestyle diseases like diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
Our grains are ground at a very low temperature (cold milled) & are not exposed to scorching heat. Low temperature means all the nutrients are retained in the flour.
- Contains Organic Sprouted Ragi Flour.
- Shelf life is 9 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.