Rice flour (also rice powder) is a form of flour made from finely milled rice mainly different rice variety. To make the flour, the husk of rice or paddy is removed and raw rice is obtained. The raw rice is then ground to flour. Rice flour is a particularly good substitute for wheat flour, which causes irritation in the digestive systems of those who are gluten-intolerant. Rice flour is also used as a thickening agent in recipes that are refrigerated or frozen since it inhibits liquid separation. Rice (Pithaguri in Assamese) is fried and served with hot milk, Jaggery and sometimes with a ripe banana or ripe jackfruit. Pithaguri is used to make different types of Pitha like Til Pitha, Narikol Pitha etc. It is a common type of Jalpan. It can be consumed by all age groups.
- Rice flour (also rice powder) is a form of flour made from finely milled rice mainly different rice variety.
- Weight: 500 grams
- Shelf life is 90 days
- Store in a cool and dry place
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.