Rasgulla is a syrupy dessert popular in the Indian subcontinent and regions. It is made from ball shaped dumplings of chhena, cooked in a light syrup made of sugar.
- Contains Fresh Cow Milk & Sugar Syrup.
- Packet contains 1000 g of Rassogolla Tin
- Shelf life is 90 days
- Keep away from sunlight. Store in a cool & dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.