Shakkarpare is crisp and crunchy, sweet but not hard and not overly sweet.It is a terrific tea time (or any other time) snack. Shakkarpara is most commonly made in India around festival time – especially Diwali or Christmas.
- Contains Fine wheat flour,sugar, edible vegetable oil, ghee.
- Shelf life is 60 days.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.