Walnuts are originated in the Mediterranean region and Central Asia, and have been part of the human diet for thousands of years.
These nuts are rich in omega-3 fats and contain higher amounts of antioxidants than most other foods. Eating walnuts may improve brain health while also helping to prevent heart disease and cancer. Walnuts are most often eaten on their own as a snack. However, they can also be added to salads, pastas, breakfast cereals, soups and baked goods.
- Shelf life is 45 days
- Store in a cool and dry place in an air tight container.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced Fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the Shop/Origin within 24 - 48 Working hours. Post Dispatch, Order would be delivered, within 3 - 6 working days across India. No Dispatch on Public Holidays or Weekends.
- All products are in “Original packing” of the Brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing (if any), excludes shipping. No Returns accepted.
- Track Orders Live on Foodwalas.com Amazing Andriod App - http://bit.ly/Foodwalasapp
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping, Delivery & Return policy.
New Users Get 50% Cashback Voucher from Paypal.
- Sign up with Paypal while making payment for Foodwalas Order.
- Post Payment you will get Cashback Voucher for 50% of your Order Value (Max. Rs.200) within 1 - 5 working days.
- Log-in to your PayPal account, go to Payment Methods & find your cashback voucher under Saved Offers.
- Use your cashback voucher next time you pay foodwalas or any other Indian merchant accepting PayPal within validity period.
For Detailed Terms & Conditions: Click Here - Paypal Offer
We assure the authenticity and quality of food products sold on Foodwalas. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.