“Paan”, something which is used in prayers and religious ceremonies holds a lot of importance in the Indian food culture. Ganguram sweets went one step ahead and fabricated this unique delicacy called Kaju Paan which has a heart shape and can melt in your mouth in an instant..
- Contains Cashews, sugar, silver leaves.
- Shelf life is 8-10 days
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, in an air tight container.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.