English : barnyard millet, Bengali : shyama, Hindi : sanwa, Kannada : oodalu, Oriya : khira, Punjabi : swank, Tamil : kuthiraivolly, Telugu : udalu, kodisama
Barnyard millet has 6 times more fiber when compared to wheat. It is high in calcium, phosphorus and fiber. It helps to maintain the body temperature and acts as a good anti-oxidant too. It is diabetic friendly and gluten free.
Millets have been cultivated from pre-historic times and is one of the world's earliest food plants used by humans. It is naturally gluten free and is non-acid forming. Millets are alkalizing foods which helps in preventing chronic diseases.
Soak, ferment, roast or sprout before consumption to derive full benefits of millets and whole grains.
- Contains Barnyard Millet.
- Shelf life is 12 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.