Foxtail Millet Rava
English : italian millet/Foxtail millet, Bengali : kaon, Gujarati : kang, Hindi : kakum, Kannada : navane, Marathi : kang, rala, Oriya : kanghu, kangam, Kora, Punjabi : kangni, Tamil : tenai, Telugu : korra
Foxtail millet is an excellent dietary source of calcium, copper, iron, manganese, and methionine. It helps to keep the body strong and immune. It controls blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It is diabetic friendly and gluten free.
Millets have been cultivated from pre-historic times and is one of the world's earliest food plants used by humans. It is naturally gluten free and is non-acid forming. Millets are alkalizing foods which helps in preventing chronic diseases.
Foxtail millet is an excellent dietary source of calcium, iron, manganese, and methionine.
- Contains Foxtail Millet Rava.
- Shelf life is 12 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.