Desi Hallikar Cow A2 Ghee
Desi Hallikar Cow:
- In the serene Karnataka forest villages, traditional farmer cowherd communities have been caring for desi Hallikar cows for hundreds of years with the best sustainable processes.
- The Hallikar cows graze freely on the Kaveri river banks munching on the fresh grass herbs and drinking Kaveri water.
- Imagine the purity of a2 milk from such cows?
A2 Ghee Preparation:
- The ghee is prepared in the traditional curd fermentation process. Hand milking->a2 curd->butter-> cultured ghee->Packed and delivered in plastic-free packaging.
- This process is done by our farmer cowherd community experts who have been making ghee for generations, with utmost love and care. That’s what Kudej brings to you.
Health benefits of such curd-cultured ghee:
- Increases absorption of fat-soluble nutrients found in veggies.
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases good bacteria in the gut.
- Improves sleep quality and movement of nutrients to the brain cells.
- Acts as a skin moisturizer, prevents dandruff, and improves hair density/texture.
- Gentle means of relieving constipation and improving digestion.
No preservatives. No adulteration. No Lactose. No Casein. No artificial insemination.
Cowherd Communities. Cruelty-free. Vedic Process. Fresh batches. Plastic Free packaging.
- Kudej's youthful co-founders, Sumit Goyal and Sarvesh Pande travel thousands of kilometers, have hours of conversations, and build soulful connections with authentic rural communities, all only for you.
- Each of the native superfoods is made authentically and delivered in plastic-free packaging.
- Contains Desi Hallikar Cow A2 Ghee
- Shelf life is 12 Months
- Store in a cool and dry place.