Desi Himalayan Badri Cow A2 Ghee
Desi Himalayan Badri Cow:
- We all love the Himalayas. While trekking the hills we met the traditional cowherd farmer communities who have been living in the mountain regions of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand to nurture Himalayan Badri cows for hundreds of years with the best sustainable processes.
- The short-heightened Badri cows are trekkers at heart. Climbing through the mountains, they munch on special herbs and shrubs of the Himalayan Hills that are of high medicinal value and drink Himalayan river waters.
- This is the reason why Badri cow a2 milk is rich in nutrients and easily digestible.
A2 ghee from curd:
- The ghee is prepared in the traditional curd fermentation process. Hand milking->a2 curd->butter-> cultured ghee->packed and delivered in plastic-free packaging.
- This process is done by our cowherd farmer community experts who have been making ghee for generations, with utmost love and care. That’s what Kudej brings to you.
Health benefits of such curd cultured ghee:
- Increases absorption of fat-soluble nutrients found in veggies.
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases good bacteria in the gut.
- Improves sleep quality and movement of nutrients to the brain cells.
- Acts as a skin moisturizer, prevents dandruff, and improves hair density/texture.
- Gentle means of relieving constipation and improving digestion.
No preservatives. No adulteration. No Lactose. No Casein. No artificial insemination.
Cowherd Communities. Cruelty-free. Vedic Process. Fresh batches. Plastic Free packaging.
- Kudej's youthful co-founders, Sumit Goyal and Sarvesh Pande, travel thousands of kilometers, have hours of conversations, and build soulful connections with authentic rural communities, all only for you.
- Each of the native superfoods is made authentically and delivered in plastic-free packaging.
- Contains Desi Himalayan Badri Cow A2 Ghee
- Shelf life is 12 Months
- Store in a cool and dry place.