Organic Bajra Flour (Pearl Millet Flour)
English : Spiked Millet/Pearl Millet, Bengali : Bajra, Gujarati : Bajri, Hindi : Bajra, Kannada : Sajje, Marathi : Bajri, Oriya : Bajra, Punjabi : Bajra, Tamil : Kambu, Telugu : Sajja
Pearl millet is a miracle millet which has iron that is 8 times of rice, rich in calcium, protein and magnesium. It helps to reduce bad cholestrol level in our body. It is a great body coolant, improves digestion power, heals stomach ulcers, improves bowel movements and prevents constipation. It helps to increase the secretion of milk in lactating mothers. It is rich in flavonoids and anti-oxidants. It is diabetic friendly and gluten free.
Millets have been cultivated from pre-historic times and is one of the world's earliest food plants used by humans. It is naturally gluten free and is non-acid forming. Millets are alkalizing foods which helps in preventing chronic diseases.
- Contains Organic Bajra Flour (Pearl Millet Flour).
- Shelf life is 6 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.