Organic Birds Eye Chilli
Bird’s eye chili pepper is considered as one amongst the ten hottest chili peppers in the world! It is commonly found in Assam and Western Ghat region of India. Birds love to pick the ripe chili and since its propagation is done by birds they are called by the name bird’s eye chili.
It is known for weight reducing qualities and increases the metabolism of the body.
- Contains Organic Birds Eye Chilli.
- Shelf life is 16 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.