Quinoa is a good source of essential amino acids such as lysine and methionine. Quinoa contains relatively high quantities of vitamins (thiamin, vitamin C) and minerals.
Quinoa can be eaten as a rice replacement, as a hot breakfast cereal, or can be boiled in water to make infant cereal food. The seeds can even be popped like popcorn. Seeds can be ground and used as flour, or sprouted. The sprouts need to get green before they can be added to salads!
- Contains Organic Quinoa.
- Shelf life is 12 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- All products are in “Original packing” of the Brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing (if any), excludes shipping. No Returns accepted.
- Track Orders Live on Foodwalas.com Amazing Andriod App - http://bit.ly/Foodwalasapp
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping, Delivery & Return policy.
New Users Get 50% Cashback Voucher from Paypal.
- Sign up with Paypal while making payment for Foodwalas Order.
For Detailed Terms & Conditions: Click Here - Paypal Offer