Organic Ragi Flour - Stone Ground
Ragi (finger millet) is one of the oldest cultivated millet in India. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It exhibits anti-diabetic, anti-microbial and anti-ulcerative properties. Traditionally in south India, ragi is used in diabetic management, as a baby food and as a calcium supplement.
Our grains are stone ground at a very low temperature & are not exposed to scorching heat. Low temperature means all the nutrients are retained in the flour.
- Contains Organic Ragi Flour - Stone Ground.
- Shelf life is 9 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.