Organic Sprouted Wheat Dhalia
Sprouted wheat dalia is gentle and is digested as a vegetable and not as a starch! Sprouting of wheat kernels makes the gluten index to drop, making it easier for the body to digest. Further, vitamin c is produced through sprouting. Vitamins increase, especially b2, b5 and b6, as well as vitamins e, vitamin k, riboflavin and niacin. Sprouting makes absorption of calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc easier.
The process of sprouting breaks down the enzyme inhibitors present in the grain, making it much easier for the body to digest and absorb the nutrients. Sprouting also increases the nutritional content and makes it more bioactive. The superior nutritional value accumulated in the grain during sprouting is retained after drying and cold-milling into dalia.
- Contains Broken Organic Sprouted Wheat.
- Shelf life is 9 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.