Organic Sprouted Wheat Flour
Sprouted grain contains many active enzymes that aid in digestion. Phytic acid, an organic acid in which phosphorus is bound, is present in the outer, or bran, layer of whole grain. Phytic acid, an enzyme inhibitor, can combine with calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and especially zinc in the intestinal tract and block their absorption. Sprouted grains contain enzymes, lactobacilli and other helpful organisms that break down and neutralize phytic acid, allowing the body to better absorb the nutrients. The enzyme activity and lactobacilli growth that occurs when grains sprout therefore aid in digestion.
Vitamin C is produced through sprouting. Vitamins increase, especially B2, B5 and B6, as well as vitamins E, vitamin K, riboflavin and niacin. Beta-Carotene, the vitamin A precursor, increases dramatically.
The superior nutritional value accumulated in the grain during sprouting is retained after drying and cold-milling into flour. Our air-cooled cold-milling process finely grinds the entire grain including the bran and the germ without generating heat, thus retaining all the nutrients, while giving a smooth texture.
- Contains Organic Sprouted Wheat Flour.
- Shelf life is 9 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop. Order would be delivered, within 3-5 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
We assure the authenticity and quality of our food products. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.