‘Rajamudi’, is a variety of red rice that was earlier grown exclusively for the “Wadiyars” or maharajas of Mysore. It is a rich source of dietary fiber, antioxidants and iron. It is unpolished, and naturally comes in a beautiful red and brown pattern.
Rajmudi rice is sourced directly from small scale farmer. Our minimal processing methods ensure that products retain wholesomeness which provides maximum nutrition. By choosing our organic products you are promoting sustainable organic agriculture.
Soak, ferment, roast or sprout before consumption to derive full benefits of millets and whole grains.
- Contains Rajamudi Rice.
- Shelf life is 12 months.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the shop within 24 - 48 hours (except working days). Order would be delivered, within 3 - 6 working days Pan India.
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by foodwalas.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing, excludes shipping.
- No Returns accepted.
- Track Orders live on Foodwalas.com Andriod app - http://bit.ly/Foodwalasapp
Learn more about Foodwalas Shipping and Delivery policy.
New Users Get 50% Cashback Voucher from Paypal.
- Sign up with Paypal while making payment for Foodwalas Order.
- Post Payment you will get Cashback Voucher for 50% of your Order Value (Max. Rs.200) within 1 - 5 working days.
- Log-in to your PayPal account, go to Payment Methods & find your cashback voucher under Saved Offers.
- Use your cashback voucher next time you pay foodwalas or any other Indian merchant accepting PayPal within validity period.
For Detailed Terms & Conditions: Click Here - Paypal Offer
We assure the authenticity and quality of food products sold on Foodwalas. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.